5 Delicious Low Carb Chicken Recipes
Losing weight is a hassle itself and then searching for diet recipes is another? To make your weight loss journey is interesting one looks for alterations and variations in workout plans to not make it boring. But since exercise and diet goes hand in hand, few alterations are required in the type of food that you consume so that you do not get sick and tired of eating the similar type of food every day. Let’s check out 5 different ways to cook low carb chicken breast to make your diet food interesting.
1. Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
• Take a large skillet and sauté onion till 5 minutes until golden in oil.
• Wilt spinach, stir in lemon zest, salt, feta and salt. Keep it aside.
• Add the spinach mixture between the chicken breasts.
• Roll and secure with toothpicks.
• Heat the oil that is remaining and cook the chicken for 10 minutes.
• Remove toothpicks and serve.
2. Low Carb Crockpot Creamy Caesar Mushroom Chicken
• Take a crock pot, add Caesar dressing, chicken chunks, mushrooms, stir it and then cover it with the lid.
• Cook on high for about 4 ½ hours. (there will be a lot of water in it)
• Mix the cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
• Cook for another ½ hour until cheese melts and mixture is hot.
3. California Chicken Salad
• For chicken, Season the chicken with pepper, salt, cayenne pepper and adobo. Bake chicken at 400 degree for 30 minutes.
• For salad, chop lettuce and tomatoes, cut the chicken into strips then grate cheese and slice avocado. Top it up with sliced avocado, salsa verde and sour cream.
4. Gluten Free Healthy Orange Sesame Chicken
• Preheat oven to 375F.
• Heat one table spoon of oil in a large pan.
• Rub both sides of the chicken with gluten free flour and once the oil is hot, fry the chicken until golden brown.
• Prepare sauce by adding the juice from 3 oranges, white rice vinegar, ginger, honey, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of flour or cornstarch. Mix all until dissolved.
• Once the chicken is done, put it in an oven proof dish, pour the sauce over it and bake for 20 minutes.
• Sprinkle sesame seeds once done and serve.
5. Low Carb Chicken Casserole
• Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
• Brown the chicken in a large skillet until golden brown and set aside.
• Sauté onions in the same pan until golden and return the chicken to the pan with water and tomatoes.
• Lower to flame to medium low and cook for about 30 minutes.
• Prepare the okra while the chicken is being cooked. Slice the heads of the okra and put it in the cold water, wash and drain.
• Add okra in the chicken and make sure it’s covered in sauce. Do not stir it.
• Taste it and add more if you feel like.
• Cover for 25 minutes, if it comes out too dry then add more water and cook for a while.
• You can add a piece of feta cheese on top and serve.
Share this Post